Welcome to Nueva Andalucia, where spectacular mountain views and historic Spanish architecture make a stunning backdrop to the Golf Valley of Marbella, bursting with golf courses like Los Naranjos, Aloha or Las Brisas Golf among others, superb dining, and an international atmosphere. And you're just 2 km from the most famous seascape in Spain—Puerto Banus—where you will find beaches, and popular beach clubs.
This beautifully appointed and exquisitely furnished rental was fully renovated to the highest standard in April 2017. Its contemporary interiors and three minimalist-style bright bedrooms can accommodate up to six for an unforgettable golf getaway with friends or a family holiday.
With soft lighting and white neutral tones, this charming apartment grasps the very best of the Mediterranean light. The fully equipped kitchen provides everything you will need to make that special family meal right after spending an fantastic day on the beach. Everyone will make good use of its stylish glass dining table by the living room. However, the alfresco dining table in the terrace might be the family’s favourite option. Featuring a capacity for up to six, you won’t wait too long to invite some friends over for a superb dinner.
The real showstopper of Jardines Infinity Views is its magnificent terrace overlooking a serene setting of mountain nature. You won't miss a detail of the incredibly tall palm trees surrounding it. Soaked in the usual vibes of a white village, the terrace is indeed the perfect retreat from the summer heat. You can quickly deploy the terrace awning and fully enjoy your private oasis. Let the apartment work its magic, and savour the good life while tasting a refreshing cocktail on a sun lounger and leave behind the stressful days. But please don’t forget to put some sunscreen on you!
Swimming in the pool also sounds like a plan after a fulfilling day at the closest golf course. If you are still at full power, treat yourself to a relaxing walk to the beach and enjoy every minute of it, right until the sun is setting and you realize it’s time for a nice dinner. There’s no shortage of fascinating restaurants nearby. How about an enjoyable dinner in Puerto Banus?
120 m2 property with a 40 m2 private terrace (east orientation) and enjoying shared green areas and swimming pool in the complex: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of which is en-suite), modern bright living room, and fully equipped/renovated kitchen.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
· Master bedroom – Brand new king-size bed (180 x 200 cm) with direct access to the terrace, and en-suite bathroom with bathtub and double vanity.
· Guest room 1 – Brand new queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm) with direct access to the terrace.
· Guest room 2 – Two twin beds (90 x 200 cm)
· Bathroom 2 with single vanity and stand-alone rain shower.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
· Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
· Bed linens
· Shower towels
· Iron and iron board
· Washing machine
· Air Conditioning
· Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
· International TV
· Fully equipped kitchen
· Dining table for 6
At Extra Cost (on request):
· Baby crib
· High chairs
· Pool towels
· Extra bed
· Fridge stocking
· Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
· Gated community
· Swimming pool
· Sun loungers
· Alfresco dining
· Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
· Airport transfer
· Professional Chef service
· Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
· Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
· Baby gear & equipment rentals
· Boat tours and fishing charters
· Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
· Golf Green Fees
· Rent a Car
· Nueva Andalucia area, the Golf Valley of Marbella.
Points of Interest
· 20-minute walk to Puerto Banus marina
· 4-minute drive to Real Club de Golf Las Brisas
· 100 m to the closest supermarket
· 1-minute walk to many restaurants and stores
· 1 hour-drive to El Caminito del Rey path
· 15-minute drive to Marbella Old Town
· 2 km to Puerto Banus Beach
· 2.5 km to Laja del Duque Beach
· 24 km to Cabopino Beach
· 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
· Perfect for family reunions, golf retreats, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
· We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local.
· No smoking
· No parties allowed
· Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
· Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
· Home greeting: there is an extra cost of 25€ for check-in at the property.
· Check-out is by 11 AM.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.