Stylish Puente Romano Retreat welcomes beach-lovers and sun-seekers from near and far to experience the holidays of their dreams. Enjoying splendid restaurants and upscale stores in the surroundings, this modern apartment will place you within easy reach of a myriad of attractions in Malaga’s west coast, including all sorts of pet-friendly activities for those who can’t take a day away from their furry friends. (Note: Please bear in mind only small pets less than 10 kg are allowed.) Anything and everything is possible here, from morning walks on the beach nearby and golf courses to and beach clubs and bars.
Conveniently located in a gated condo in Golden Mile and displaying a tastefully appointed living area, Puente Romano Retreat will accommodate up to 6 family members and friends. Its clean-lined, contemporary style adds up to the peaceful atmosphere on the terrace and indoors. The golden sunlight bathing the whole space all day long will tempt you to gather everyone around the alfresco dining table for every single meal of the day and experience what an authentic Spanish sobremesa is like!
If you are travelling with kids, they will love splashing in the swimming pool and running around with their new friends. For their heart’s content, you can also take them to the beach at any time of the day. It will only take a quick walk from your rental. Just make sure you get yourself ready for some complex sandcastle architecture.
When everyone starts feeling hungry, seek out a chiringuito restaurant by the beach and order some local food like espetos and sautéed clams. If you are willing to enjoy a dinner to remember, hit the area surrounding Puente Romano Hotel and check the first-class restaurants there. How about getting to try the fusion cuisine of Chef Nobu Matsuhisa in the Costa del Sol?
Don’t settle for less. Book this elegant hideaway now and truly experience the zest of life in the most exclusive Mediterranean way. Your dream holidays await!
110 m2 apartment (1st floor) facing south and including a shared swimming pool in the complex: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, cosy living room, fully equipped kitchen, 2 terraces with outdoor dining area.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
· Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom) – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), private terrace, and en-suite bathroom.
· Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm)
· Bedroom 3 – Two single beds (90 x 200 cm)
· Bathroom 2
FEATURES & AMENITIES
· Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
· Bed linens
· Shower towels
· Iron and iron board
· Washing machine
· Air Conditioning
· Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
· International TV
· Fully equipped kitchen
· Chic Minimalist Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
· Baby crib
· High chairs
· Pool towels
· Extra bed
· Fridge stocking
· Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
· Gated community
· 2 Nice terraces:
o Alfresco dining
o Outdoor sitting area
· Swimming pool in the complex (Open from June to September)
· Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
· Airport transfer
· Professional Chef service
· Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
· Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
· Baby gear & equipment rentals
· Private transfer for Day Trip
· Boat tours and fishing charters
· Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
· Golf Green Fees
· Rent a Car
· Marbella’s Golden Mile
Points of Interest
· Plenty of boutiques in the surroundings
· 400 m to Puente Romano Marbella Hotel
· 4.1 km to Puerto Banus marina
· 4.2 km to Marbella Old Town
· 4.6 km to Aloha Golf Club
· 6.8 km to Los Naranjos Golf Club
· 10 km to San Pedro de Alcantara village
· 59 km to Ronda village
· 63 km to Malaga city
· Plenty of restaurants in the surroundings
· 350 m to Celicioso
· 350 m to BIBO Dani Garcia
· 350 m to Nobu Restaurant
· 750 m to Rachel’s Eco Love
· 600 m to Nagüeles Beach
· 4.1 km to Puerto Banus Beach
· 2.7 km to Rio Verde Beach
· 7.2 km to Laja del Duque
· 58 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
· Perfect for family reunions, golf retreats, group of friends, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
· We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local.
· No smoking
· No parties allowed
· Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
· Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
· Check-out is by 11 AM.