Take a break from stress and come to relax at this southern hideaway. Located between the beach and the mountains, here you can quickly get into your own leisure routine! So, soak up the sun on the beach, take a walk in the mountains or simply indulge in the local cuisine. When it comes to getting away to maximize the quality time with your family, there is no better place than Le Mirage Retreat, where style and fun always go hand in hand. Its contemporary white-walled architecture will evoke the streets of the typical pluebo blanco in the Axarquía. At the same time, its clean lines will take you back to the newest ultra-contemporary design.
In the inside, high-quality standards are immediately noticeable from the moment you walk through the entrance door. Appointed using designer furnishings, it is essentially Nordic-inspired in style, boasting clean lines and a marked simplicity of form. It is based on a palette of neutral tones which combines wooden textures with some colourful touches in the ornaments. What's more, sunlight floods in through floor-to-ceiling windows, adding a unique warmth to every room.
The living room opens up to the private outdoor area, sporting a terrace that is ideal for holding lively family barbecues after an exciting day at the pool. Oh, and don't forget the solarium in your private garden! This is the place where you want to be if you feel like winding down.
The property belongs to one of the latest residential projects to be developed in the so-called New Golden Mile in Estepona. It is interesting to note how the complex spreads out over the hill while pointing southwards, always facing the Mediterranean sea. In the background, the mountains of the Sierra emerge majestically, bringing their vibrant green colours and clean air to the surroundings of Le Mirage. Isn't this the perfect spot for a break?
Rest assured, the experience is not just about its unique design, as its location will offer you just what you are looking for: an oasis of harmony and comfort where to enjoy a peaceful time both in the city and the beach. Just a 5-minute walk away is the picturesque village of Cancelada, one of the few areas that still preserves its Andalusian authenticity. The beach is not far either—you can even stroll down to it. If you fancy getting your adrenaline pumping, try a water sport or rent a boat to go fishing! On the way back, it's never too late to drop in at a beach club and cool off with a drink.
Our more sophisticated guests will feel at home exploring the Puerto Banús marina, which is only a 10-minute drive away. The chances are high that you end up taking a ton of pictures with magnificent yachts, impressive sports cars, and one or two celebrities.
South-facing apartment (ground-floor, 140 m2) sporting beautiful recreational areas and a large swimming pool in the complex: 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one of which is en-suite), an open-plan living room including a fully equipped kitchen, a private solarium area alongside a generous terrace, and a private garden.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
· Bedroom 1 – King-size bed (180 x 200 cm), air conditioning, direct access to the terrace, built-in closets, and an en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and single vanity.
· Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (140 x 200 cm), air conditioning, and built-in closets.
· Bedroom 3 – Two twin beds (90 x 200 cm), air conditioning, and built-in closets.
· Bathroom2 – walk-in shower and single vanity.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
· Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
· Bed linens
· Shower towels
· Iron and iron board
· Washing machine
· Air Conditioning
· Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
· International TV
· Fully equipped kitchen
· Floor-to-ceiling windows
· Nordic Minimalist Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
· Baby crib
· High chairs
· Pool towels
· Extra bed
· Fridge stocking
· Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
· Secure underground parking
· Gated community
· Concierge services
· Security services
· Complex facilities:
o 2 Swimming pools
o Green areas
· Private terrace leading to private garden:
o Alfresco dining for 6
o Outdoor sitting area
o Outdoor BBQ
o Solarium area with sun loungers
· Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
· Airport transfer
· Professional Chef service
· Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
· Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
· Baby gear & equipment rentals
· Boat tours and fishing charters
· Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
· Golf Green Fees
· Rent a Car
Points of Interest
· 1 km to Cancelada village
· 2 km to the closest supermarket (Lidl or Mercadona)
· 4.7 km to Selwo Aventura
· 7.4 km to Real Club de Golf Guadalmina
· 9 km to Kempinski Resort Hotel
· 10.7 km to Estepona village
· 12.6 km to Puerto Banús marina
· 19.6 km to Marbella Old Town
· 59.7 km to Ronda village
· 80 km to Málaga city
· 700 m to El Legado restaurant
· 1 km to El Carnicero 1993 restaurant
· 2.2 km to Villa Padierna Club de Mar
· 6.7 km to Restaurante Asador Guadalmina
· 8.6 km to Laguna Village
· 15.4 km to BiBo Dani García restaurant
· 2.3 km to Guadalmansa Beach
· 4.1 km Guadalmina Beach
· 8.8 km to San Pedro de Alcántara Beach
· 12.6 km to Puerto Banús Beach
· 75 km to Málaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
· Car rental is highly recommended and convenient.
- Perfect for social gatherings, family getaways, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
· No smoking
· No parties allowed
· No pets allowed
· Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM.
· Late check-in:
o From 10 PM to 2 AM there is an extra charge of 40€.
o From 2 AM on there is an extra charge of 55€.
· Check-out is at 11 AM.
· Late check-out:
o From 11 AM to 1 PM there is an extra charge of 40€.
o After 1 PM: As an offsetting measure, the day’s base rate may be charged without discounts.