Sun lovers who want to either chill or enjoy an exciting day in glamorous sceneries will find their own wonderland at this gem of a villa, where you’re nestled right on the beach and just a quick drive from the hustle and bustle of the city. Blessed with close sea views and to a Roman tower that dates back to 1571, Guadalmina Beachfront Villa serves as the perfect home base for any holidaymaker who is looking for some rest and amazingly fun experiences.
Are you bringing your pet along? No Fido can resist the wonders of the magnificent backyard, sunlit interiors and natural surroundings. (Note: Please bear in mind only small pets less than 10 kg are allowed.) He/she will love waking up to sea breezes and warm sunlight! For outgoing pooch pals, check the Rosas Café where special menus are offered. If you’d rather stay in for a while, fancy amenities on hand are extensive. Anything and everything is possible here, from morning swims in your private heated pool to delicious barbecue meals at the alfresco dining table and golden Mediterranean sunset views.
This peaceful haven’s wonderful location will place you within easy reach to all sorts of attractions in the Costa del Sol! You can go for chill on secluded beaches like the one lying just in front of your backyard, , or party at the in clubs of Puerto Banus.
However you spend your day, absolute tranquillity is the essence at Guadalmina Beachfront Villa, which is why parties and loud events are not welcome in the neighbourhood—peacefulness is sacred here! Interiors sporting a tropical yet refined décor and sleek furnishing will greet you with sunlight-bathed living areas every day during your holidays. In a burst of colour, minimalist style design makes use of turquoise accents in a nod to the Mediterranean landscape outside.
All the glass exterior doors in the living room add to the light and airy feel of spaciousness and manage to unify two different spaces into a single one. Why not taste a cold mojito while stretching out in outdoor sofas or sunbath the solarium area? Alternatively, stunning sea views from the terrace upstairs will have you posting panoramic pictures on your social media accounts all day long. We can’t blame you; Guadalmina Beachfront Villa truly has beauty at every turn!
350 m2 two-storey villa including a large outdoor living space (118 m2) with a private south-facing garden and heated pool:
· The Main floor is composed of a bedroom with en-suite bathroom; the fully equipped modern kitchen; the spacious, modern living room with a fireplace, dining area and floor-to-ceiling windows leading onto a generous porch and backyard, plus a toilet.
· The Top floor comprises 3 bedrooms featuring an en-suite bathroom each, and a shared private terrace.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
· Bedroom 1 (Master bedroom) – Brand new king-size bed (180 x 200 cm), walk-in closet, shared terrace featuring close sea views, and minimalist en-suite bathroom with bathtub, stand-alone rain shower and double vanity.
· Bedroom 2 – Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and single vanity.
· Bedroom 3 – Two single beds (90 x 200 cm), shared terrace featuring close sea views, and en-suite bathroom.
· Bedroom 4 – Two bunk beds (90 x 200 cm), en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and single vanity.
· Exterior access toilet
FEATURES & AMENITIES
· Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
· Bed linens
· Shower towels
· Iron and iron board
· Washing machine
· Air Conditioning
· Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
· International TV
· Fully equipped kitchen
· Chic Minimalist Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
· Baby crib
· High chairs
· Pool towels
· Extra bed
· Fridge stocking
· Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
· Gated complex
· Onsite inside and outside parking for up to 2 vehicles
· Porch with alfresco dining for 8
· Outdoor BBQ
· Outdoor lounge
· Solarium area
· Heated pool/Jacuzzi (Pool Heating Fee is 15€ per day)
· Outdoor shower
· Cosy terrace with sea views
· Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
· Airport transfer
· Professional Chef service
· Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
· Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
· Baby gear & equipment rentals
· Boat tours and fishing charters
· Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
· Golf Green Fees
· Rent a Car
· Guadalmina area
Points of Interest
· 1.5 km to the closest supermarket
· 2.4 km to Real Club de Golf Guadalmina
· 3.2 km to San Pedro de Alcántara village
· 6.3 km to Puerto Banus marina
· 7.6 km to Los Naranjos Golf Club
· 15 km to Marbella Old Town
· 20 km to Estepona village
· 73.5 km to Malaga
· Plenty of restaurants in the surroundings
· 1.6 km to Restaurante Asador Guadalmina
· 1.6 km to De Alicia Café
· 3 km to Alexandre Restaurant
· 6 km to Meksian
· 7.3 km to Mosh Fun Kitchen
· Laying in front of Guadalmina Beach
· 2.2 km to Linda Vista Beach
· 4.3 km to Salduba Beach
· 4.8 km to Laja del Duque Beach
· 6.3 km to Puerto Banus Beach
· 7.2 km to Rio Verde Beach
· 68 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
· Perfect for family reunions, getaways with friends, golf retreats, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
· We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—for you to explore the city like a local.
· No smoking
· No parties allowed
· Small pets allowed (Only up to 10 kg for 10€ per day)
· Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
· Check-out is by 11 AM.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.